What to expect when shopping.
- Face coverings/Masks are required by all shoppers and staff at the Re-Use-It and Re-Build-It Centres starting Monday September 14th, 2020.
- Hand sanitizer is available for every customer at the store entrance.
- Floor decals throughout our stores and at the check-out will make it easier for you to judge the proper physical distance from other shoppers.
- Stores will also limit the number of shoppers inside at any given time. Like other retailers, we’re also closing our fitting rooms to further protect your health and safety.
- We’re deep cleaning our stores daily and increasing the frequency of cleaning commonly touched surfaces, like check-out areas and shopping baskets. Hand sanitizer stations will be added for your comfort and convenience.
- Our team members will be wearing protective gear for their
- protection and yours when necessary.
- If you aren’t feeling well, we kindly ask that you stay home and take care of yourself. We’ll be here when you feel better
Thank you for your support as our teams work hard to make our stores and donation centres a safe place for the community. We will continue to listen to advice from local health and government officials, as well as feedback from our team and our customers, as we consider how we can best serve you while helping to limit the spread of COVID-19. Your health and safety are what matters most.
Donation Guidelines for COVID-19
Donation Hours are 10am-5pm 7 days a week. Please respect these hours as this is necessary to deal with donations safely. Do not bring items outside of our donation hours or leave anything outside (a fine-able offence).
The Re-Use-It’s receiving area will be closed to the public. To manage the large volume we receive daily we have a large container set up in our parking lot, out front of our receiving area. ALL donations must go into these containers. The donations will be held for 3 days before our team sorts any items. For this reason our team is instructed to not accept ANY donations outside of our open hours.
Please assist our team in preparing your donations prior to dropping them off. For a full list of donation tips as well as our acceptable donations list please see our website or social media handles.
3 keys to preparing donations:
- Separate like donations
- Wrap any sharp or breakable objects
- When possible, clean and quarantine items 72 hours in advance.
Thank you for your ongoing support of our team, and our community!
Keep in touch through mywcss.org or by following us on Facebook or Instagram.
Look out for one another and be kind, be calm, be safe.
Lots of love,
Your WCSS Store teams
Re-Use-It: 604-932-1121 or email@example.com
Re-Build-It: 604-932-1125 or firstname.lastname@example.org